Pape'ete Holo Holo
Vintage Tahitian fabrics from the town of Pape'ete, Tahiti inspired this tropical new collection by Samudra. This gorgeous bold new print evolved out of a love affair between Tahitian fabrics and the talented block printers of Jaipur. This Reversible Holo Holo will take you from the streets to the jungle with our Pape’ete and Leopard Cub prints!
The Holo Holo: Your Must-Have Carryall
- Reversible tote, like having two bags in one!
- Pape’ete print reverses to Leopard Cub print
- Spacious enough to hold everything you need for a full-day outing
- Carry-on approved
- Interior zipper pocket to keep your wallet, phone, and keys close at hand
- Made out of a special technical material to keep your stuff protected against splashes and spills while on the go
- Features Neon Coral straps
- 16.5% larger capacity than the Day Tripper
- Zipper-free top measures 23” across
- Measures 13.5” tall with 5” gusset at the bottom